It never ceases to amaze me how Obama supporters have absolutely no sense of humor when it comes to their ” champion “. Even my older brother ( some of you may know him as ” shortbus ” ), who is notorious for seeing the humor of politics in general, showed absolutely no humor in his rather terse response to this email that I forwarded to him:
- An economics professor at a local college made a statement that he had never failed a single student before,
- but had once failed an entire class.
- That class had insisted that Obama’s socialism worked and that no one would be poor and no one would be rich, a great equalizer.
- The professor then said, “OK, we will have an experiment in this class on Obama’s plan”.
- All grades would be averaged and everyone would receive the same grade so no one would fail and no one would receive an A.
- After the first test, the grades were averaged and everyone got a B.
- The students who studied hard were upset and the students who studied little were happy.
- As the second test rolled around, the students who studied little had studied even less and the ones who studied hard decided they wanted a free ride too so they studied little.
- The second test average was a D!
- No one was happy.
- When the 3rd test rolled around, the average was an F.
- The scores never increased as bickering, blame and name-calling all resulted in hard feelings and no one would study for the benefit of anyone else.
- All failed, to their great surprise, and the professor told them that socialism would also ultimately fail because when the reward is great, the effort to succeed is great but when government takes all the reward away, no one will try or want to succeed.
Could not be any simpler than that.
Now, we’ve all heard the President’s ” share the wealth ” rhetoric, does that necessarily mean he is going to take shortbus’s hard earned dollars and funnell them to highlysuspect ( me )? No it doesn’t; and, I would hope not. Shortbus has a wife, kids, 8 cats, 2 horses and a pony to feed! I would hope the President would find a source outside of my family to ” bail me out “. Truth be told, I reap the rewards of Shortbus’s labor twice a year, normally in October and May, That is enough for me. Another truth about those visits, no amount of money could ever surpass the value of spending time with him and his family; THE ENTIRE FAMILY.
The bottom line is this, we all know politics is a dirty, nasty business. At the same time, it provides a great amount of comedic material and we all need to realize this. That being said, when you all got to vote for President in 2012, vote for Willard W Masters! I thank you in advance for your support.